Building Community, Even When Apart
Following the guidance of the King County Safe Start program for community safety, we are holding worship virtually until further notice. We are starting to host small in person events, and are listing our current guidelines here: https://fccbellevue.org/returnplans/
Join us for Virtual Church – Videos premiere Sundays at 10am and then are available anytime:
Ways to connect and get involved
These groups meet online and are open to the public. To contact the host for each, e-mail email@example.com.
- 9:15am—Children’s Faith Formation/Discovery Choir
- 11am—Coffee Hour
Mondays (1st, 3rd, 4th)
- 7pm—Social Justice Studies
- 7pm—Bell Choir Rehearsal and Social
- 7pm—Chancel Choir Rehearsal and Social
- 7pm—Monday Night Book Group
- 3pm—Prayer Shawl Ministry
2nd and Last Saturday
- 9:30am—Women In Transition
- Mailing address: PO Box 4183, Bellevue, WA 98009
- Email is the fastest way to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leave us a voicemail: 425-454-5001. We will respond within two business days
- New or reconnecting with this community? We would love the chance to get to know you. Just fill our visitor information form.