Building Community, Even When Apart
Following the guidance of the King County Safe Start program for community safety, we are meeting virtually until further notice.
Join us for Virtual Church – Videos premiere Sundays at 10am and then are available anytime:
Ways to connect and get involved
These groups meet online and are open to the public. To contact the host for each, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9:15am—Children’s Faith Formation/Discovery Choir
- 11am—Coffee Hour
Mondays (1st, 3rd, 4th)
- 7pm—Social Justice Studies
- 7pm—Bell Choir Rehearsal and Social
- 7pm—Chancel Choir Rehearsal and Social
- 7pm—Monday Night Book Group
- 3pm—Prayer Shawl Ministry
2nd and Last Saturday
- 9:30am—Women In Transition
- Mailing address: PO Box 4183, Bellevue, WA 98009
- Email is the fastest way to get in touch: email@example.com.
- Leave us a voicemail: 425-454-5001. We will respond within two business days
- New or reconnecting with this community? We would love the chance to get to know you. Just fill our visitor information form.