Building Community, Even When Apart
Following the guidance of the King County Safe Start program for community safety, we are meeting virtually for COVID control.
Until we can see each other in person, we are connecting and refreshing our spirits every week in multiple ways, from music to worship to small interest groups and outreach ministries.
Join us for Virtual Church – Premiering Sunday at 10am and then available anytime:
You’re welcome to join us.
What’s your passion?
These groups meet online and are open to the public. To contact the host for each, e-mail email@example.com.
- 9:15am—Children’s Faith Formation/Discovery Choir
- 11am—Coffee Hour
Mondays (1st, 3rd, 4th)
- 7pm—Social Justice Studies
- 7pm—Bell Choir Rehearsal and Social
- 7pm—Chancel Choir Rehearsal and Social
- 7pm—Monday Night Book Group
- 3pm—Prayer Shawl Ministry
2nd and Last Saturday
- 9:30am—Women In Transition
- Mailing address: PO Box 4183, Bellevue, WA 98009
- Email is the fastest way to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to phone messages within two business days: 425-454-5001.
- New or reconnecting with this community? We would love the chance to get to know you. Just fill our visitor information form.
For those who help keep this church running smoothly for all…