In preparation for regathering in person, we are putting together a photo directory! Those of you who have been part of the church for a while may remember previous photo directories that were done professionally. This time, we’re taking a more do-it-yourself approach, and we will be using your own photos that you submit to us, and then we’ll be printing it ourselves. So it won’t be fancy, but it will be useful to get us re-acquainted with what everybody looks like! Read on for how to submit your photos, and please do so by June 30th. You are also welcome to opt out of having a photo, and please let Mariah know that so we don’t put you on our follow-up list.
Guidelines for all photos
- Include your whole household (anyone who is listed in the directory) in one photo
- Take or select a recent photo in landscape orientation and from about the waist up so we can clearly see everyone’s faces. Try to avoid shadows on faces. Don’t worry about cropping, resizing, or touching up the photo – we’ll do some basic editing if necessary.
Option A (preferred): Upload the Photo Yourself
- Change file name to your last name(s)
- This is easiest to do on a computer. Consider emailing the photo to yourself or putting it in a cloud storage location if you take the photo on your phone
- Upload here: https://fccbellevue.smugmug.com/upload/LrrFH7/directory
- If you’re on a computer, click the link and look for the box at the top of the screen that says “drag photos and videos here.” You can click/hold and drag a file in and drop it there. Or you can click on “browse computer” to select the file.
- If you’re on a phone, when you click the link there will be a green button that says “add photos.” This will then give you the option to take a photo, or go to your camera roll. When you select your photo from the camera roll, it will automatically start uploading.
Option B: Email the Photo to UsIf the upload link is giving you trouble, or you can’t rename your file, please email the photo to us so we can track the photo with your name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Option C: Contact Us for Assistance
- If this doesn’t make sense or is challenging for you, please email email@example.com and we’ll help you out. We have lots of ideas!
- If emailing doesn’t work for you, please leave a message on the church phone and someone will call you back: 425-454-5001.
← View all Announcements